DMG Consulting was to provides consultancy services focused on Fishery, ICT, water and sanitation engineering in Tanzania. The firm started in the year 2019. These services are achieved through deployment of associates with high level engineering, scientific, financial and management skills.
The establishment of this department is a conscious response to the challenges that are facing the above mentioned Sectors ranging from low contribution to economy to poor innovation leading to retardation in terms of job creations.
1. PROJECT ORIGINATION & PLANNING
- Identify available opportunities both public and private sector
- Map and follow General Procurement Notice of the clients of preference (DMG Preference)
- Create demand to customer through B2B & B2C (This is based on challenges customers has and potential/strength of partners).
2. PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION
- Make collaboration with partner (strategic partners) based on the available opportunities
- Sign long term agreement – Regional Representative with potential partners
- Approach local consultants/experts case by case.
3. BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- Time, cost and Quality – Operational excellence
- Values, capabilities- qualification and environment
- Business will be cost centered
4. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Timely, cost and quality consultancy services
- Designing Management Projects in Fishery and Aquaculture
- Fishery Management Plan for Pellagric and tuna and tuna like species
- Carrying studies on economic profiles of both pellagric and tuna species
- Oceanography and larvae connectivity to enhance effective fishing in both territorial and off-shore marine waters
2. WATER & SANITATION
- Planning and Developing water resources projects
- Provide specialized consultancy services on monitoring and evaluation of irrigation water projects.
- Hydrological studies, environmental auditing and impact assessment.
- Water point mapping, rainwater harvesting technology and management.
- Feasibility studies, economic analysis, value chain analysis and development.
- Conducting consultancies in Capacity Building in Water and sanitation.
- Specialized software development – End to End Automations
- ICT technical support
- ICT feasibilities studies and software designing
- Hardware Trading – One off supplies
- Point of Sales (POS)
- ATM’s Back Office
- Network switches and cables
- Cameras of different categories
- Computers Cards – (Contact and Contactless cards)